This website is operated by thinkpublic limited ("we" or "us").
INFORMATION WE HOLD
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
· Email address
· Telephone number
· Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information e.g. ethnic origin)
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your personal information in the ways described below. We are also required by law to state a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is also set out below:
How we will use your personal information
· To provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter, blog
· To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website;
· To process and consider your job application; Our legal basis for processing
· Consent – we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
· Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to help us to deliver the best online experience to you and other website users.
· Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to assess your job application, and to keep you updated throughout the application process.
We may send your personal information to third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subjects of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website and/or information that we feel is relevant to you. Each communication will have the option to unsubscribe, should you wish to do so.
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION
We will hold your information for no more than 5 years.
This policy was created in December 2019.